Resources For Single Parents
Santa Maria Resources For Single Parents
Creative Activities to Spark your Imagination
- Have a picnic.
- Watch the sunset.
- Travel to a county park or hilltop early & watch the sunrise.
- Read a chapter book aloud to your kids.
- Go to an amusement park and ride all the thrill rides!
- Go fishing – a lot of inland waterways here.
- Sit outside and sip iced tea.
- Make fresh lemonade.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Camp out in a tent.
- Take pictures of the kids having fun!
- Eat watermelon outside, and let the juice run all over the place!
- Walk in the grass barefoot.
- Paint your toenails.
- Sleep in at least once; have breakfast in bed.
- Find a strawberry stand and have a strawberry shortcake dinner.
- Get someone else to take your picture with the kids, smiling and having fun.
Santa Maria Attractions:
Rabobank Arena , Theater & Convention Center 1001 Truxtun Ave., Santa Maria, CA 93301
Buck Owens Crystal Palace & Museum 2800 Buck Owens Blvd. Santa Maria, CA 93308
Valley Plaza Mall
Kern County Museum 3801 Chester Avenue, Santa Maria, CA 93301
Fox Theater 2001 H Street, Santa Maria, CA 93301
McMurtrey Aquatic Museum 1325 Q Street, Santa Maria, CA
Santa Maria Museum of Art 1930 R St, Santa Maria, CA 93301
Buena Vista Museum of Natural History 2018 Chester Avenue, Santa Maria, CA 93301
Sam Lynn Ballpark 40th Street Santa Maria, CA 93301
Lake Ming 13375 Lake Ming Rd, Santa Maria, CA 93306
California Area Living Museum (CALM) 10500 Alfred Harrell Highway, Santa Maria, CA 93306
Peacocks at Hart Park River Rd, Santa Maria, CA
The Great Central Valley Drive the valley after a rainy day! Santa Maria, CA
The Links at Riverlakes Ranch 25201 Riverlakes Dr., Santa Maria, CA 93312
Camelot Park 1251 Oak Street, Santa Maria, CA 93304
Reading Cinemas Valley Plaza 16 2000 Wible Rd., Santa Maria, CA 93301
Santa Maria Museum of Art 1931 R Street, Santa Maria, CA
Ernst Quarries Sharktooth Hill, Santa Maria, CA
Kern River Parkway Trail Enos Lane, Santa Maria, CA 93311