Resources For Single Parents
Santa Maria Resources For Single Parents
Creative Activities to Spark your Imagination
- Have a picnic.
- Watch the sunset.
- Travel to a county park or hilltop early & watch the sunrise.
- Read a chapter book aloud to your kids.
- Go to an amusement park and ride all the thrill rides!
- Go fishing – a lot of inland waterways here.
- Sit outside and sip iced tea.
- Make fresh lemonade.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Camp out in a tent.
- Take pictures of the kids having fun!
- Eat watermelon outside, and let the juice run all over the place!
- Walk in the grass barefoot.
- Paint your toenails.
- Sleep in at least once; have breakfast in bed.
- Find a strawberry stand and have a strawberry shortcake dinner.
- Get someone else to take your picture with the kids, smiling and having fun.